Travel to Hilton Wembley
Tube: The nearest Underground station to Hilton Wembley is Wembley Park, served by the Jubilee and Metropolitan lines - use the TfL website to plan your journey.
Train: The nearest Railway station is Wembley Stadium.
Travel to London by train
London is the hub of the UK's rail network, with frequent services to all corners of the country from the city's centrally located mainline railway stations:
- King's Cross St Pancras
- Charing Cross
- London Bridge
- Fenchurch Street
- Liverpool Street
Book train tickets well in advance of your departure date to get the best deals. Travelling during off-peak times also enables you to find cheap train fares to London. Two single tickets may even work out cheaper than one return ticket. Use these helpful websites to plan your route to London:
- thetrainline.com - save an average of 43% when you buy your tickets in advance with thetrainline.com
- National Rail Enquiries - this website allows you to check fares and train times to London
- Megatrain - budget travel offers to London on some East Midlands Railway services
Whether you're making a one-off trip to London or you're a regular visitor, using an Oyster travel smartcard is the easiest way to travel around the city's public transport network.
- Oyster cards are electronic smartcards that are used to pay for public transport in London.
- Visitor Oyster cards, Oyster cards and contactless payment cards are the cheapest way to travel in London.
- You can buy a Visitor Oyster card online before you arrive in London, or Oyster cards at TfL Visitor Centres, stations and Oyster ticket shops.
Travel to London by plane
London has six major airports:
- London City
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- London Stansted
- London Southend
These are all well connected to Central London via Underground and Railway network and are served by major and low-cost airlines.
Find more information on all London airports here
Please check the official website for the most updated information: GOV.UK
Subscribe to Newsletter
Keep up with developments